Cost effective and hassle free ways to deliver your message
Here are some of the most effective advertising methods
Frequently Asked Questions
Get answers for your questions. Cant find your question here? no worries give us a ring at: 773-676-5489
There are many different types of media to choose from, all of which have their strengths and weaknesses
- Direct Mail: Allows ads to be directed at specific consumers. When used effectively, text and graphics can create visual appeal, reinforcing the message. Mailings also have their disadvantages. Solo mailings can be expensive. Consumers are typically more responsive to mailings from advertisers they know and trust.
- Internet: Ads are cheap, reach a large audience, and provide a trackable rapid direct response. Unfortunately, consumers have become aware of online advertising, and have begun blocking it. Consumers need to be seeking your product or company for it to stand out.
- Yellow Pages: Although we are all aware of the yellow pages, they can be fairly limiting. Your ad will be lumped with all others of the same product, allowing customers to compare. These are also only published once a year so they cannot carry special offers. Technology has rendered them almost obsolete (think endangered species).
- Cable TV: Sight, sound and motion easily capture the attention of consumers, and ads can be targeted by channel and program. Unfortunately producing quality commercials is expensive, they only show your information for a limited amount of time, relying on the consumer to take the initiative to remember. DVR’s have also limited the reach these commercials.
- Radio: Although relatively inexpensive and fast to produce compared with TV, radio has a smaller reach, and may still have the same problems with message permanence as TV. Most car stereos today are equipped with a channel changing feature right on the steering wheel to help consumers avoid advertisements.
- Newspaper: Inexpensive and trackable, newspaper ads can communicate detailed information. However, readership of the daily and Sunday paper Nationally has declined over 10% since 1998. Ads also frequently suffer from ad clutter since 60% of the space in a typical newspaper is filled with advertising.
- Outdoor: Size, color, and location allow ads to be attention getting and memorable through repetition. Getting the right combination of these elements can be expensive with a limited amount of billboards available in high traffic areas. Billboards can only effectively communicate 10 words when not obscured by trees and buildings.
Advertising your business allows you to:
- Brand your name and products to potential customers in your target market.
- Increase sales which equal higher profit. Ask yourself- How much will the acquisition of one customer be of value over the lifetime of the business?
- Make an offer that will entice them to do business with you.
- Fight Competition- Continuous advertising is essential in keeping up with your competitors.
- Advertising can be educational to your consumers, familiarizing them with your products or services.
- Track your response rate to discover what works, and what doesn’t.
- Find out more about who your best customers are.
- Use the information you receive from each campaign to make the next one even better.
There are 2 keys to a successful Direct Marketing Campaign. The first (and most important) is branding. When people think of your industry they need to think of you first and you alone. The second is if you choose to put an offer out to the public. If you can get your best offer out to your best customers, your direct marketing will pay for itself. Ask yourself : What types of people purchase your product? Why do they purchase it? Are they repeat customers? Tailor a marketing program with the right neighborhoods, products, formats, offers and frequency to assure your best chances for success.
Our campaigns capture consumers' attention in a way no other media can. Our advertisements bypass the mailbox straight into people’s homes. No need to rely on someone opening a mailer, turning on the computer, radio, or T.V. Your ad is right there in front of them staring them in the face! 94% of the U.S Population Eats Pizza.
- Consumers will save your ad and even post them on the refrigerator because the pizzeria menu along with valuable pizza coupons will be on the flyer, thereby being exposed to your message over and over.
- Pizzerias deliver pizzas every day, 7 days a week! You get a steady flow of delivery! Not just a one-time dump. Biggest delivery days are Friday and Saturday- Your message is on their refrigerator before the busy weekend shopping. Consumers again are exposed to your message over and over.
- Pizzerias deliver within a 3-4 mile radius…giving you laser tight focus for target marketing your message!
- Pizza Box Ad Promotion is the most cost effective way to deliver your message inside local customers’ homes, dorms and offices while their sales barrier is down.
- Imagine having your full color marketing message, hand delivered on every box of pizza by your local pizzeria. No other marketing vehicle can place your message before your target customers for such a low cost.
- Deliver your message where it will be seen by 3 or 4 people for 45 minutes while consumers are relaxed in their home enjoying a pleasant dining experience among family and friends.
- Be known as a part of your local business community and help promote local buying.
- Pizza Box Top Ads keep your message front and center in your customers’ minds.
Creating an advertising campaign through our Every Door Direct Mailing precisely targets consumers in a laser tight area. There are no mailing lists and no permit or addressing requirements. Direct mail has a proven track record. Because this technique has been so widely used for a long time, much data exists to demonstrate its effectiveness. Direct mail campaigns offer reliable returns with negligible cost. Best of all you can relax knowing that your ad will be delivered by the trusted United State Post Office. Direct mail is a great way to increase local business profits!
Imagine your ad front and center hanging off of the rear view mirror of a car wash patron who just had their vehicle cleaned at their local car wash. By taking advantage of our mirror hanger channel of advertising your business can reach local consumers. This especially works if your business has anything to do with the auto industry. Just like our pizza box top our mirror hangers will include special offers from the car wash distributing them so that customers will retain the mirror hanger with your ad on it thereby guaranteeing you will get repeat exposure!
Targeting by geographical area, demographics, consumer behavior, and consumer expenditures ensure that you reach your exact audience. Your advertising campaign can reach as far as our pizzeria partners deliver their pizza. If you opt for our car wash mirror hangers, your ad will be in the cars of every customers that car wash has. If you decide that our direct mail through the USPS best suits your business then it will be delivered to a specific neighborhood. For maximum exposure of your business message we recommend using all three methods.
This depends on the size of your advertisement. How long it will be in circulation and what kind of our marketing strategies your company utilizes. Contact us for pricing and availability.
We can deliver your message for as little as $195